About Me

Foto saya
I'm Medina Savira. I'm a part of SMPN 5 Bandung 2013 I'm participant of TUNZA 2011. I have written 7 books for KKPK & PBC serial. Enjoy my blog! :-)

Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011

Study Tour

Halo Teman-Teman! Dina minta maaf karena Dina baru membuka blogspot dan memposting sesuatu hari ini! Dina punya pengalaman di tanggal 19 Januari 2011 yang lalu. Mau tau gak? Dina tulis pengalamannya dengan bahasa inggris biar menarik hehe ^^ Ayo baca pengalamanku! Oh iya, maaf ya kalau ada kata2 bahasa inggris yang salah..

Study Tour

Last week, i went to Jakarta and Bogor. I went with my friends for study tour. I was visited 19 Junior High School and Waterboom The Jungle.
I got bored far away. Because i didn't follow event at 19 Junior High School. One of my friends incharge of going to followed event at 19 Junior High School. I just looked a school building with Icha. Their facilities was good and complete. Their restroom was very nice and clean. Their class was nice and clean too. The school building is big. I want my school same with 19 Junior High School.

I got bored again. I decided to go back to the bus. In bus, i had lunch with Icha. I didn't eat comfortably. Because in bis is so hot. Finally, event at 19 Junior High School finished. We went to Bogor.

Arrived at The Jungle Bogor! I changed my clothes with swimsuit. I rented wheel. After that, i went swimming. I went sliding with Icha, Rara, and Dyra. It's so fun!

Finally, we back to Bandung again. But, before we back to bandung, we had dinner at Dapoer Handayani. In there, we ate and singing. After that, we advance went to Bandung. We stopped at Cianjur to bought food and drink. We advance went to Bandung again. We were arrived at Bandung at 11.00 pm. I'm was tired.

2 komentar: