About Me

Foto saya
I'm Medina Savira. I'm a part of SMPN 5 Bandung 2013 I'm participant of TUNZA 2011. I have written 7 books for KKPK & PBC serial. Enjoy my blog! :-)

Kamis, 15 Desember 2011

TUNZA 2011 ☀ - Day 5

September 30th, 2011 - Day 5

Field trip to several numbers of Tourism and Environment Object nearby Bandung area, will be held on the 30th of September 2011. The committee has chosen 3 options of objects for youth and 3 options for children.
Options for youth :
1. Hydro power, Jatiluhur
2. Geothermal Energy Star
3. Volcano and Forest Walk, Tangkuban Perahu

Options for children :
1. Treasure Hunt and Forest Walk, TAHURA (Dago Pakar)
2. Obersavtory, Bosscha
3. Integradted Farms, Little Farmer

Me and my friends except kak Nabila joined field trip to TAHURA. Yesterday, the organizing committee gave us information that each bus will leave hotel at 7.30 am.

At 7.00 am, me and kak Nabila went to the restaurant. I didn't see other participants there. I thought they still in their bedroom. I just saw the organizing committee.
The organizing committee ask us "Why you still here? The bus has left this hotel at 06.30 am."
Me "Me as a children participants didn't go to Hydro Power, Jatiluhur. If we go there, we must left this hotel at 6.30 am."

Jordi was phoned me, when I'm eating.
Jordi "Dina, where are you?"
Dina "I'm at restaurant hotel. Where are you, Jordi?"
Jordi "I'm at Sabuga! The bus has left Nalendra Hotel at 06.30 am."
Dina "ARE YOU SERIOUS?:O But, the organizing committee still here."
Jordi "Yes! You must asked them about it."
Dina "Thanks for your information, Jordi!"

I talked with the organizing committee. Alhamdulillah, they wanted accompanied me and kak Nabila to Sabuga. When I arrived at Sabuga, I didn't see participants from other hotels. Actually, the participants from Nalendra came earlier. -_-

We went to TAHURA at 09.00 am. When we arrived there, we greeted with the opening ceremony.
We were divided into 4 groups (Actually, I forgot ._.v). We start to walked around TAHURA. I walked with Nada and Nadia. Vido walked with Jordi and Archan. The distance between one cave to another cave is far enough. And, there's many stalls. Usually, the stalls selling roasted corn. The abroad participants are very interested to taste roasted corn. Vido, Jordi, and Archan also bought roasted corn.

After we visited Japanese Caves and Netherland Caves, we went to.... I forgot the name of the venue. I'm so sorry! -_-v

After the field trip, we also have lunch there. The participants were given lunch box by the organizing committee. We also have break time for saw the gift from TAHURA and took a photo. *ABOUT TAHURA*
Once entering the gates Tahura this, we will be greeted by rows of pine trees with the freshness of natural Kaliandra, Bamboo, and a few other plant species. Tahura Ir.H. Juanda has a natural tourist attraction is quite diverse as landscapes, flora and fauna. Not only that, because there are also quite interesting attractions such as Monument Ir.H.Juanda, heritage caves Dutch and Japanese, there arre also artifical 'Kolam Pakar' about 1.15 hectares owned by PLN that serves as a reservoir originating Cikapundung to the source of the river power plants. And there are 2 pieces waterfall is a waterfall and waterfal Omas Dago-high 35 yards.
At 1.30 pm we back to hotel. Unforgettable field trip! <3 When I back to hotel, kak Nabilla wasn't there. I talked with Jordi and Archan. Vido wasn't stay at hotel. He stay at his home. Hahaha... At 03.00 pm, kak Nabila arrived at hotel. We wanted to ate snack~ Jordi bought spicy chips called "maicih" on ground floor. While we eating maicih, we were watching television. We also shared the story during TUNZA.

I didn't believe tomorrow is the last day of TUNZA...

2 komentar:

  1. Wah jempol buat dinaaaa bahasa inggris nya kereeeen

    BalasHapus
  2. Makasih yaa.. Tapi, itu masih banyak yg salah kok. Aku masih proses belajar ^^

    BalasHapus